23 Mar Wedding Entrées at The Crescent Beach Club: A Dinner To Remember
Dining at a Beach Wedding Reception
As the warmer weather arrives, so does the date of your wedding. Choosing the right venue for your wedding can be tricky. It weighs heavily on the wedding entrée options available, ambiance, mood, and overall dining experience. Luckily, The Crescent Beach Club’s wedding entrées will take your breath away in terms of taste, selection, aesthetic, variety, and novelty. The artistry and craftsmanship behind each dinner item makes The Crescent Beach Club the perfect choice for your beach wedding ceremony. With delectable entree options and incredible views, your wedding at The Crescent Beach Club will be a night to remember!
Under The Moon & Stars
At The Crescent Beach Club, you can dine right on the beach, surrounded by palm trees, under the moon and stars or overlooking the water inside of our beautiful ballroom. These magical settings are the inspiration behind our “Under The Moon & Stars” Wedding Menu. This menu features an array of cocktail hour appetizers, entrees, drinks, and delicious desserts. The dishes on this menu are unlike any other, pairing delicate flavors together to create unique fusions. The wedding entrées include four different sections: “From the Sea”, “From the Farm”, “From the Land”, and “Vegetarian”. You will be able to choose one from each category for your guests to choose from! The range of selections on this menu is guaranteed to provide enough flavor to fulfill everyone’s cravings.
From the Sea
What’s a beach wedding ceremony without seafood? Fresh authentic fish and shellfish paired with the scent of the misty sea breeze are sure to give your beach wedding ceremony a true Carribean-style feel. Choose between:
- Savory herb-crusted salmon with a beurre blanc sauce,
- Seared branzino with an arugula pesto drizzle,
- Mouth-watering swordfish steak with compound butter, or
- Shrimp scampi over rainbow orzo with a garlic butter white wine sauce.
From the Farm
To add a little extra variety and sustenance, The Crescent Beach Club offers wedding entrées made with all-natural, farm-fresh vegetables and poultry. From this menu you can choose from:
- Delicious chicken sorrento served with prosciutto, sage, melted mozzarella, and a red wine demi-glace,
- Country chicken stuffed with apple cake in a port wine reduction,
- Truffle-infused mediterranean chicken with artichoke and parmesan, or
- Long Island duck breast with a balsamic currant sauce.
Traditional, farm-fresh food at a private beach wedding gives you and your guests the best of both worlds!
From the Land
Next on the menu is all the best gourmet meats the land has to offer. Choose from:
- Grilled filet mignon with a port wine demi-glace,
- Braised beef short ribs in a pinot noir reduction,
- Grilled veal chop with rosemary and shallots, or
- Slow-roasted prime rib with au jus.
No matter what you choose, these quality meats and savory flavors are enough to blow all of your wedding guests away!
To add variety, color, and freshness to the dining experience, The Crescent Beach Club incorporates a vegetarian section to its entrée menu so that any vegan or vegetarian guests are completely satisfied as well. Choices include:
- Peruvian quinoa with an assortment of pan-seared vegetables,
- Spaghetti squash with ripe, juicy grape tomatoes in a light basil cream sauce, or
- A grilled napoleon tower served with a hearty polenta cake.
At The Crescent Beach Club, you’ll experience fine cuisine throughout the night.
The delicate flavors and artisanal ingredients of these wedding entrées are guaranteed to satisfy everyone on your guestlist. Book your beach wedding ceremony today. Call The Crescent Beach Club at 516-628-3000 – we’ll sweep you off your feet!